Welcome to my Sketch blog.

We all need a bit of inspiration from time to time and what a better way to get your creative juices flowing than with a sketch.

I hope you find the sketches useful and would love to hear from you if you make a card following one of the sketches.

Sunday 20 March 2011

Sketch #13


Lyndsey's Sample





















Diane's Sample
























If you make a card using this sketch please leave a comment and a link to your blogspost and we will come and give you some LORA love, or email us with a picture of your card and we will pop it on here.

Lyndsey xx

3 comments:

Angie said...

Hi Lyndsey. Like the sketch. Here is my take on it http://onemadmoment.blogspot.com/2011/03/lora-crafts-sunday-sketches.html Angie xx

pinky said...

Another great sketch. You can see my card here
Thanks for the inspiration.
Pinky

pinky said...

Hi just wanted to leave a link to the card I did using this lovely sketch. You can see it here
Pinky